refurbished goods from morgancomputers

microswift 13:43 26 Nov 03

Has anyone purchased factory refurbished goods from morgancomputers, if so, any comments?? good or bad.

bfoc 15:10 26 Nov 03

And generally I have been very pleased.

So, two Jornada 645 PDA's which are into their 3rd year of use with no problem.

1 Toshiba laptop, very cheap, which was bought 4 years ago. No problems with the hardware at all, battery is now pretty dead and had to re-install OS following a major crash 18 months ago. But, none of that Morgan's fault.

I did have a problem with another laptop I bought from them, they sent two! Mind you even putting the two together didn't allow for me to get one properly working one. They took them back and gave a full refund with no problem.

I've bought other items, both from their main 'store' and their auction site and have never had a real problem.

I will certainly use them in the future and have recommended them to others.

plsndrs3 15:19 26 Nov 03

So, what's caught your eye microswift???

Stuartli 15:59 26 Nov 03

The company has a very sound reputation and comes up with remarkable bargains on a regular basis.

Even if goods are reconditioned (the majority will be done by the actual manufacturer) your rights are still fully available.

Many people buy audio and visual equipment on a similar basis (Grade A) and are delighted at the handsome savings to be made. Ask Richer Sound customers just for a start..:-)

microswift 16:57 26 Nov 03

Thanks for your comments, it was a small item which caught my eye but less than half the price of anywhere else that I could find, no negative comments at all, I will certainly be buying from them in the future.

Have had two digital cameras from them; one Minolta and one Fuji. They have been so well refurbished that the could be mistaken as new - right down to the manuals and the box.
Have a look at their auction site, you might even be able get your item cheaper if it is up for auction.

spuds 19:10 26 Nov 03

You will find that Morgan usually states the warranty terms on the items they sell. In most cases you will find that the refurbished stock have a full manufacturers 12 month guarantee.

If you are not sure about any advertised item, I would suggest that you contact Morgan's sale department for further help and advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…