REDTEN INTERNET UNLIMITED???

Anybody using this offer click here

Free PC worth over £500 with any 8mb package?
Whats it like?

Thanks for any responses.

Curio 18:49 20 Dec 06
  GaT7 20:01 21 Dec 06

Also see this discussion on Redten's free PC offer click here - some have received their PCs. G

Jimmy14 20:12 21 Dec 06

a bit of a catch is that it is a 3 year contract.

Stuartli 00:53 22 Dec 06

Presumably the company would like to see a return on its investment...:-)

I'm sure this company's offer has been raised before in the forums.

Stuartli 23:59 22 Dec 06

Savastore's latest e-mail states:

"Redten Internet is the UK’s only broadband service to come complete with a free PC. Not just any PC, but a Pentium 4 PC with 19” LG LCD worth over £500. And our broadband is pretty damn good too.

"Powered by BT Wholesale, it not only offers unlimited downloads at speeds of up to 8Mb, but will be upgraded free of charge to 24Mb when BT upgrades its local exchanges in April 2007.

And the cost? Just £19.99 per month.
At less than the average cost of 8Mb broadband, it’s a no-brainer!

Sign up today and enter the promo code MERRYXMAS and we’ll also throw in three years’ F-Secure Internet Security 2007 – worth over £100!"

walber99 17:41 01 Jan 07

Hi
I have signed up for redten, wasnt to happy about the credit agreement but went for it.
Every forum i read seem to be against it, but all the paperwork ive got says im buying 3yrs of internet access and getting a computor free, so if they fold i just stop the payments each month. I would like to know if anybody is using them yet so that the service can be reviwed.

Jimmy14 18:04 01 Jan 07

Please post a new thread or reply back to this one once your new computer and broadband service are up anr running because I am in search of a new ISP after an appauling service from TISCALI.

GaT7 21:14 01 Jan 07

"I would like to know if anybody is using them yet so that the service can be reviwed."

See the link I posted earlier - read from about the 11th page onwards when people begin receiving their PCs. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now