Is This A Record

oresome 19:51 25 Jan 03

I subscribed to PCA around Christmas time. I've yet to receive my first copy by mail, but have just received an invitation to extend my subscription as it runs out shortly!

Peter E 20:35 25 Jan 03

I suppose it depends which Issue No you asked them to start your subscription with. If it was issue 90 (March), I've had that for a couple of weeks. In fact, when it arrived it had been opened and one of the CDs was missing. I e-mailed them and within a week they sent me a completely new copy of the mag. So, whilst you have had nothing, I've effectively had two copies.

I know that on this forum there have been some complaints about the subscription service, but I have had no problems since subscribing. I would e-mail them at [email protected] and also you can monitor your subscription on the subscriptions page on this site. If you haven't already done so, sign up. I've just checked mine and it says issue 91 has been despatched.
That doesn't help you though, oresome and I do hope you receive your copy shortly.

Regards

oresome 13:19 26 Jan 03

Thanks guys. Subscription starts with issue 91. From above post, seems it's on it's way.
Wasn't too concerned about not receiving first issue yet, just amused that they were inviting me to extend the subscription before I'd even received a copy.

-pops- 13:32 26 Jan 03

As I wrote yesterday, this is why I buy mine in Tesco.

Brian

blakdog 23:53 27 Jan 03

You might be interested in my subscription saga. Been going on since last July.

click here

Djohn 01:14 28 Jan 03

oresome, gave me the best laugh for a while. :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…