recommends for a Dell Dimension E 521 harddrive

aine 16:53 01 Dec 08

Hi folks, could anyone please recommend a suitable harddrive for the above? The one fitted at present, is a WDC WD25 OOJS-75NCB3 SCSI DISK DRIVE. i have been on the dell site, they do not suggest a replacement, There are plenty about( harddrives) but I do not want to order the wrong one. I have the facilities to fit another. The present one is a SATA 250GB. many thanks.Aine

aine 11:20 02 Dec 08

bump

MCE2K5 01:12 03 Dec 08

From click here;psum

Hard Drive 320 GB - Standard - Serial ATA

Also found this click here

The Dimension E521 supports up to two hard drives, each with up to 320GB45 space - a potential capacity of 640GB7. And with Dell DataSafeTM , you can have storage to meet your needs, whether it's for storing large quantities of files, or backing up system information and files.
Up to 320GB4 with Dell DataSafe, exclusively offered by Dell - a safe and simple way to help protect your memories from damage due to accidents, system crashes and other disasters.
Up to 320GB4 Single Serial ATA Hard Drive

aine 18:08 03 Dec 08

Those sites you listed, are only showing the complete system,I enquired about the harddrive on the site but they do not offer the listed object only a smaller HD

aine 18:36 03 Dec 08

MCE2K5, Sorry for the misinformation, doing a much deeper search, found the HD drives you listed. Many thanks for your help. I will resolve this thread now. Regards Aine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…