Recommendations for Online Ink cartridge Sellers?

My HP Deskjet 950C has gobbled up another colour cartridge- any recommendations for where to order new ones (or for good quality non HP ones?) Quick delivery would also be helpful!!

sidecar sid 09:10 24 Aug 04
  GANDALF <|:-)> 10:02 24 Aug 04

sidecar sid is spot on, Choice are brilliant and I usually get 24 hr delivery.

do you buy the compatibles or the originals? Also is there any way of finding out how much ink they have in them?

JonnyTub 10:25 24 Aug 04 have recently announced that they are to supply half price cartridges and are being supported by the manufacturers in this move, this applies to originals and compatibles. Good new for all of us i think as they have been to dear for too long! Don't know when tiny plan to do this though.

Totally-braindead 12:43 24 Aug 04

I too use choicestationery, you may see an ad and think another company is slightly cheaper, then you discover either the vat isn't added or you have to add on the delivery charges. The thing I like about choice is the price you see is the price you pay and as Gandalf has pointed out their delivery is usually very quick.

Compatibles or originals????

sidecar sid 14:53 24 Aug 04

I allways buy compatibles,for everyday run of the mill printing i can see no discernable difference.(apart from the price)

cheers! I've been wanting to give them a try!!

I have ordered some compatibles from Choice and will let you know what I think of them !!

joeltr 19:31 24 Aug 04

i buy from choice stationery, the ink i use is very good, but remember a good quality paper is just as important as ink if you want good prints, regards joel.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…