//some 3rd party need geo

Recommendations for Broadband and landline bundle

Meng 10:14 08 Dec 04

Wonder if anyone could recommend Broadband and landline bundle but not BT.

pipedream 10:24 08 Dec 04

I'd recommend click here - have been with them for 3 years or so & very reliable. The Solo 500 packages should be fine (the Lite option has a monthly bandwidth/download limit).

siliconbits 14:45 08 Dec 04

homecall anyone?

georgemac 15:33 08 Dec 04

click here talk talk - gauranteed cheaper calls than bt (but you still have to pay bt line rental) and 512K unlimited bb for £19.99 per month as long as you are signed up for their call service

if you need an introductory reccomendation email me using the small envelope

georgemac 15:34 08 Dec 04

if you want to completely avoid BT and live in an area where you get NTL cable, I have a mate who uses this and he thinks it is great and the speed increases on the way are very good click here

^wave^ 17:29 08 Dec 04

homecall seems good to me so far

Rocky Horror 13:15 09 Dec 04

Their bundle is £29.99 per month and includes free directory enquiries, a "calling card" so that you can use the bundle from any UK landline phone and a semi "friends and Family" option for non geographic numbers, one mobile and overseas. Not had to use their Customer Service but I believe it is located "elsewhere"!

garrema 13:30 09 Dec 04

Are you using the Homecall BB and telephone service?
If so are you happy with speed, service transfer/setup etc??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…