Recommendation for place of purchase for a

Giggle n' Bits 00:43 05 May 04

kodak Easyshare 6440 digital camera.
I have the following but can anyone say if I should be cautious from the following.
Oh, Are Amazon reliable ?
click here
click here
click here

rickimalone 00:48 05 May 04

Have used amazon before never had any problems.

SANTOS7 01:31 05 May 04

i have used Amazon, the service i received was a prompt and timely one.

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:08 05 May 04

Pay by credit card and you will be well protected. Amazon are the largest Internet retailer on the planet and probbably the most reliable.

G

byfordr 07:59 05 May 04

click here £179 amazon...only a £1 more than the cheapest! Well worth it imho

R

georgemac 09:57 05 May 04

I have found amazon to be excellent and also recently purchased a camera from pixmania - the service was excellent and delivered from France with all European & English manuals, & British plug adaptor in under 24 hrs. I would not hesitate to use them again.

spuds 11:33 05 May 04

Amazon-- No problem company.You could buy, perhaps a little cheaper elsewhere, like Jessops with a price match.

Giggle n' Bits 12:48 05 May 04

Amazon & Pixmania, Pixmania seem more dedicated for camaras and Amazon as a online retailer there not much in it. Amazon wins. Expect a sale Amazon !.

Thanks all and M8's GANDALF <|:-)> & spuds from past post in Tech forum.

beeuuem 13:14 05 May 04

Others may have an opinion on this company click here but £168- 21 incl delivery

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…