Recommendation for Custom Build PC

shaneoneill 17:23 28 Dec 08

Hi,

I am looking for recommendations for a good custom build PC company. Looking at a serious machine .. Win 64bit with about 16 gigs of RAM, an iCore 7 processor and a good graphics card. Was going to go Apple but just prefer Windows despite its flaws .. want to hit the ground running as this is for business use ...

Thanks ..

MAJ 18:50 28 Dec 08

Try Cougar-Extreme click here they get great reviews for components, reliability, power and customer service, on this forum.

curofone 19:21 28 Dec 08

Cougar extremem pc's seem only to go up to 8gb of RAM (i say only) not sure which custom builders are making 16gb machine, might possibly have to build that one yourself.

You say this is for business use but can i ask out of curiosity what business needs a quad core machine with 16gb RAM and good graphics?

shaneoneill 19:36 28 Dec 08

photo related ... huge files and tonnes of data ..

I'm looking into the possibilities presently .. it is also vital that Adobe Lightromm works smoothly and the PC in general is relativley quite ..

curofone 22:11 28 Dec 08

Well personally i would stick to what MAJ said, you only ever hear of good things on this forum about cougar extreme and how they always seem to go the extra mile to make their customer happy. If you gave them a call i am sure they would make you a 16gb machine even though there is not any listed on their website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017