Recommend a kneeling chair.

Mr Mistoffelees 14:36 17 Apr 06

Can any of you recommend a good, but not expensive, kneeling chair? My partner would like one and I think it might be good for me too. Due to a lack of space, because I will still need our current chair when playing motor racing games, it must be easily folded flat.

Forum Editor 15:37 17 Apr 06

whether it's good or not I couldn't say.

click here

GaT7 16:23 17 Apr 06

Has your partner actually tried one out for any length of time? Would be ideal if she (or he) could do so before purchasing. I've heard pressure on the knees can be uncomfortable/painful if long(ish) periods are spent sitting in one. Also, apparently the new 'improved' posture the back has to adjust to isn't very easy to begin with, but usually eases with time.

Argos was doing a very similar metallic one as the FE's suggestion for £17-18 last year - unfortunately no more (yes, still kicking myself for not getting one). If you shop around you may get one for a similar price. Also, look in the local classifieds for excellent to good inexpensive secondhand ones.

You may also like to consider a wooden-framed one - they just seem to have a sturdier feel & look to them (but are usually also heavier & dearer). eBay was the cheapest I could find click here. G

Mr Mistoffelees 16:52 17 Apr 06

What we were really hoping for, perhaps I should have said, was for recommendations based on personnel experience. There are a wealth of different models out there and it is difficult to know which is best, and hard to find any to try in this area, South Somerset.

My partner had one in the past, before she knew me, so knows she will find the right one comfortable.

Fordy 16:16 18 Apr 06

and as Crossbow7 says its is great at first - it puts you in a comfortable upright position - but after an hour or so the pain in the knees was crippling. I soon sold it on, with a warning!
I am a pensioner so it may be alright for you youngsters

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…