recommend internet service with monthly contract?

theDarkness 16:51 09 Jun 07

I need a new, reliable internet service that has a one month contract service rather than the usual minimum of 6 months or more, as my use of the net at the location will only be for a couple of months before going back to uni. I only recently noticed companies via the net that offer such a monthly service being able to quit at any time, but i was wondering if there was a catch? if there is anyone out there on such a service that can recommend a company i would be more than greatful. also any tips on what to go for in terms of pricing and speed (latter not so important as price, but id like to get what im paying for) would be great.

cheers :)

Jackcoms 17:14 09 Jun 07
  theDarkness 17:19 09 Jun 07

forgot about activation/startup fees, thatll b the catch then for such a short contract :( lol

Dipso 00:52 10 Jun 07

Do you not already have broadband?

If you do I would recommend Newnet, IDNet, ADSL24 and Zen who all have 1 month contracts and won't charge migration or leaving fees.

theDarkness 00:53 14 Jun 07

i do have broadband right now, but im not at the address ill be using (home). i did have broadband once before at home, although im not sure if ill have to pay for any broadband switching on fees again, whether i go with a different company or not.

pk46 19:57 15 Jun 07

Try this not cheap but can't them.
click here

pk46 19:57 15 Jun 07

Correction should read can't fault them.

jack 20:27 15 Jun 07

I never recommend my faultless service
Everyone will want to join then
Then it will be TalkTalk/Tiscali/Sky all over
Selfish Me. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5