Recommend a case retailer?

orlandogreenback 12:24 23 Apr 04

'Cos I just received my new case from ebuyer in shocking condition. Am getting a refund and don't want to buy another case from that lot again. Suggestions appreciated...

pj123 12:42 23 Apr 04

There must be lots but just to start you off try click here or click here

paxo2 19:40 23 Apr 04

Got mine from PlanetMicro, arrived in exellent condition and is the envy of my 'modding' friends. Always worth having a look at and they were the cheapest online!

skell 19:49 23 Apr 04

click here

click here

click here

some beauties here. the antec though is the dogs

skell 19:52 23 Apr 04

click here

you can get thsi one from any local store if you do a search. I got mine from Northampton. save on delivery and also you get what you see. You can check it first.

961 09:49 24 Apr 04

For around £25 or so Dabs do a case with a 420w psu and rear case fan already fitted. Functional and smart and easy to use. Arrives well packed and usually stocked in some quantity so no delivery problems likely

Stuartli 16:08 24 Apr 04

If you go to Scan of Bolton's current TodayOnly page you'll find Chenbro cases (various designs and colours) on special offer over the weekend:

click here

Rufus T Firefly 16:47 24 Apr 04

Look before you buy try Maplins or any local store

phoenix198 23:28 24 Apr 04

Good (excellent) selection of cases click here, be it for an over the top modded fantasy case (click here) or something more elegantly practical.

Just ordered an Antec Sonata click here for a bit of peace and quiet because the fans on my Advent 3618 have left me with a ringing in my ears that borders on tinnitus!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…