Recomendation for a SATA PSU Tester please

Audio~~Chip 18 Sep 12

Hello I need a PSU Tester where I can test SATA PSU Drive connectors and if they have the 20/24pin & 4pin IDE Molex would be good, even a PCI Express even better.

Thanks if you can point me to some link from UK websites.

Steven.

Audio~~Chip 19 Sep 12

Hello

Not had any pointers so I ask again if someone could recomend a portable size PSU that will also take the SATA Power Molex's or am I best to carry one using my trusty old Antec 20/24 pin molex tester which carn't test the SATA molex connectors.

Cheers

spuds 19 Sep 12

Have a look on eBay, where I purchase the tester's I use.

Very cheap, good and easy to use, but expect longer delays in receiving the item from Hong Kong or China.

tigertop2 22 Sep 12

Suggest you have a look at the 'Xilence LCD Power Supply Tester' available through Amazon and other suppliers.

Worth its weight in gold! I have had it for 2 years now and it has solved quite a few PSU problems

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message