Recent reviews on Computeach courses?

Dekwen 11:38 AM 19 Oct 11

Hi,

I'm about to embark on a Web Design course with Computeach and I can't find any recent reviews about their study packages.

Has anybody got any information about their experiences in the last year or two?

Many thanks.

David

wiz-king 12:35 PM 19 Oct 11

Try here or here

Dekwen 16:53 PM 19 Oct 11

Thanks for the links. Still not too many recent reviews that I can see. Quite a few disgruntled customers but it makes me wonder how many expected to walk into 50k jobs straight after. I think you take out what you put in and if I can walk away with a top-class portfolio of work then I'm halfway there.

Any other reviews out there?

Forum Editor 18:50 PM 19 Oct 11

"I think you take out what you put in and if I can walk away with a top-class portfolio of work then I'm halfway there."

I'm with you on the first statement, but I'm not so sure about the second one. I've been involved with IT for a long time, and I don't think I can remember a time when job prospects in that field were so tricky. Lots of IT people are finding themselves faced with redundancy, and I know of at least one huge UK based company that is moving large chunks of its IT service to Asia in a move to reduce overheads.

Thinking that you'll be 'halfway there' because you have a portfolio of work from a computer course might be stretching it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED