//some 3rd party need geo

Recent reviews on Computeach courses?

Dekwen 11:38 19 Oct 11

Hi,

I'm about to embark on a Web Design course with Computeach and I can't find any recent reviews about their study packages.

Has anybody got any information about their experiences in the last year or two?

Many thanks.

David

wiz-king 12:35 19 Oct 11

Try here or here

Dekwen 16:53 19 Oct 11

Thanks for the links. Still not too many recent reviews that I can see. Quite a few disgruntled customers but it makes me wonder how many expected to walk into 50k jobs straight after. I think you take out what you put in and if I can walk away with a top-class portfolio of work then I'm halfway there.

Any other reviews out there?

Forum Editor 18:50 19 Oct 11

"I think you take out what you put in and if I can walk away with a top-class portfolio of work then I'm halfway there."

I'm with you on the first statement, but I'm not so sure about the second one. I've been involved with IT for a long time, and I don't think I can remember a time when job prospects in that field were so tricky. Lots of IT people are finding themselves faced with redundancy, and I know of at least one huge UK based company that is moving large chunks of its IT service to Asia in a move to reduce overheads.

Thinking that you'll be 'halfway there' because you have a portfolio of work from a computer course might be stretching it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…