Really Cheap Genuine Epson Cartridges

turkeylurkey 12:25 19 Mar 03

hello

have just been ordering ink on 7dayshop and noticed they have some short dated cartridges for Epson Stylus 820, Stylus 200, Colour IIs-II and Colour 500 for around a third of the normal price

here is the page: click here

hope it's useful for someone
jill

Busy 21:31 19 Mar 03

They are cheap,but be prepared to wait....Ive just started recieving cartridges for my Epson 830,having ordered them on Feb 13th-1 month delivery :(

he he :-)™ 21:42 19 Mar 03

few I would of demanded a refund

turkeylurkey 08:14 20 Mar 03

where did you order them from?

€dstow 08:32 20 Mar 03

Problem with 7dayshop (and MX2) is that they're based in Guernsey. Ultra modern technology (the internet) gets your order out there, medieval technology (a boat) gets your goods to you - hence the delay. That's one of the ways they keep their prices low.

When I used them, I would keep a reserve stock and, knowing the likely delays, always keep it topped up. This may not always be practical though.

€d

turkeylurkey 08:37 20 Mar 03

I'd rather pay less to 7dayshop and wait for a week than pay a couple of pounds more to have it a few days sooner.

And I'd rather chew my own feet off than buy from PCWorld,Dixons et al

€dstow 08:49 20 Mar 03

Yes indeed!!

€d

Busy 13:39 20 Mar 03

Ive got em now and they are the right ones-miles cheaper than anywhere else Ive seen.As someone else said,best not to order if you need em desperately!!Still would recommend them though

€dstow 14:40 20 Mar 03

I bought from them and MX2 for a long time. It got to the stage where we were using so much ink that it was more economical to buy wholesale direct from the manufacturer though.

It's a fine edge on this and if our ink consumption went down by very much, I would be back buying from 7dayshop.

€d

Digital 14:53 20 Mar 03

Try click here, they're REALLY cheap! They live in Guernsey so orders take a couple of days.

rins36 19:35 20 Mar 03

John

Just checked out the page you gave & i can save about £4.00 for the coloured ink compared to my local retailer, not sure about the black ink as i gave not had to buy any yet, but guess about the same will be saved. Will add page to favourites for future use

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…