Is this the real deal?

bretonmage 08:22 01 Nov 03
  Forum Editor 08:35 01 Nov 03

but it might not, and I suspect that you will need to be in America to find out. There are loads of these schemes, and although it sounds great on the face of it you'll find that all of them will say "well, it depends on how much we made that month" when asked how much you would get paid.

My advice? Don't waste your time.

spuds 11:42 01 Nov 03

Like all schemes. Some people can make mega bucks, others may lose mega bucks. At the end of the day, it is your choice as to whether the time and risks are worth it.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:02 01 Nov 03

It seesm kosher but I wpould suspect it is similar to the many referal schemes thast are popular in the States. Playing online you will only get credited about 2.5p - 8p/hour. Money can be made from getting friends to join underneath you and you get 10% of their income (.25p - .8p/hour).

Some very cynical people would shout 'PYRAMID SCHEME';-)). It does not take a genius to work out that the hourly rate is not going to fund a wild life or even any life. If people are housebound then this may be the only way to 'earn' extra money and they have my sympathy. However, I would suggest that if any able-bodied person is desperate for cash that they get off their lazy butts and work in a bar or get a newspaper delivery round/ clean cars etc.

I know 2 people that participate in similar lame schemes. They are both more than capable of working behind a bar for 25 squid/evening but they prefer to sit on their butts, rattling away at a computer, for pence per evening. I do despair at times.

G

Jester2K II 19:43 01 Nov 03

I suspect THEY will make more money than you will...

Jester2K II 19:48 01 Nov 03

Wow - so tired i've started typing the obvious as well as stating it!!!!! Ignore my stupid comment above....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced