Rapidshare

iqs 23:18 06 May 09

Hi,

Has anyone any experience with rapid share?.
Is it suited for uploading photos etc for family to access?.

Cheers
click here

Si_L 01:25 07 May 09

I've used it for downloading a few times and it has some restrictions for those who don't pay for a membership. If thats the case for uploading as well, I would suggest using Photobucket.

wee eddie 12:49 07 May 09

I use Rapidshare regularly for swapping Folders full of Curling Competition and Family Photos.

You can store a single .jpg, as a sample, or up to, god knows how many, GB sized Folders. Password Protected if you wish.

You then give the File's address to a potential Recipient and they can then download it, at no charge. I think that the Free Download Limit is something like 50GB in any 2 hour period. As none of my Folders exceed a few MBs, I have never had to consider that problem. If I remember rightly, there is also a Free Upload Service that limits each Folder to 10 Downloads.

anchor 12:57 07 May 09

I have used it on a few occasions this year; no problems.

iqs 17:20 07 May 09

Thank you all for the advice,will be giving it a go this weekend.
Will try the free version first,see exactly what the limitations are compared to the paid version.

Cheers all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…