Rapid PCs Christchurch

BrianW 19:28 28 Jan 03

Many of you suggest finding and using a good local PC builder / stockist. If you live in or around Christchurch I suggest you give "Rapid PCs" a try. Following on from problems installing a Duron 1300 (post on Helproom)I had a chat with them. Not only did they test out my CPU for me (and confirm it was OK) they also spent time talking over possible problems and then lent me a 550w PSU to fit to my machine at home to see if that solved the problem. It didn't, but they have certainly got themselves a new customer. Service like this is rare to find these days and it is nice to have a positive message to put on the forum. (He is on the net at rapidpcs.com)

Lú-tzé 11:14 30 Jan 03

Good to hear it - I have a cousin who recently moved into Barnstable and asked me if I knew anyone local (some chance... I live some 200 miles away from there). At least I now have a name for her.

BrianW 11:48 30 Jan 03

Maybe be another Christchurch? This one is near to Bournemouth, Barnstable is not exactly on the doorstep.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…