Rankhour

ulrich 19:33 06 Sep 06

I wish to spend a bit of money with this firm, not really, but no choice. Are they recommended?

Stuartli 19:40 06 Sep 06

Why have you no choice?

Seem to sell pretty much the same products as similar outlets such as Dabs, Scan etc.

ulrich 20:45 06 Sep 06

I do normally buy PC kit from the normal outlets but my son wants a camera and this firm gives the best price for a particular camera that I can find on the web, but I have never heard of this firm.

Diodorus Siculus 20:50 06 Sep 06

rankhour.com : Read reviews and compare prices at Ciao.co.uk
click here

You may well find good reports too but this was near the top of Google for the name only.

Rankhour - Google Search
click here

Stuartli 20:56 06 Sep 06

Its website is at:

click here

lisa02 20:59 06 Sep 06

Which camera and how much are the savings?

I recently made a camera purhcase and I had the choice of a major etailer or an unknown one. The unknown one was £30 cheaper...

I sent an enquiring email to both. The major etailer replied with a full and personal response, the other was a load of incoherent jibberish that didn't relate specifically to what I asked.

ulrich 22:54 06 Sep 06

I will look into this a bit more thanks for your help.

Diodorus Siculus 02:11 07 Sep 06

Why not tell us what camera you want and someone may find you a good deal.

terryf 02:19 07 Sep 06

I found a good price for a camera body and then went to my local Jessops who price-matched. They did a check in the shop to confirm the price was available.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…