//some 3rd party need geo

Radio Tune tracker gadget?

soy 00:45 18 May 04

Hi,

I remember a long time ago a mention of a new gadget that helps you track radio. Say you were in your car and a really good tune comes up, which you really want to find out more, you use use this gadget by clicking it and it stores the time and date of the radio broadcast and you simply connect it to the internet and it will find you the name and track title of what you heard.

Has anyone heard of this device?

Stuartli 11:19 18 May 04

It's not something that rings a bell but the BBC website's individual radio stations' pages list tracks played that day or previous days.

soy 11:48 18 May 04

oh ok, tx m8.

I read about one of these gadgets somewhere but can't rememer. lol, Its annoying when you listen to soo many good songs on radio when your driving but never remember what they were called or even sung by whom.

Tx for the BBC tip :)

Demora 20:25 18 May 04

now this is where a Palm T3 comes in handy. Make small recording of tune and maybe dj saying what its called.

Then when you're stopped you can write it into Palm and off to the local Megastore to buy it.

LOL

Demora

woody147 20:40 18 May 04

shazam can do this over your mobile phone. You simply dial the number, let the phone listen for 5 seconds and it comes up with the track/artist/album information and even where you can buy it.
click here

Forum Editor 07:19 19 May 04

mentioned by Woody147 is excellent, I use it often. You'll receive a text message with full details of the music you heard. It hardly ever fails to come up trumps.

Stuartli 10:11 19 May 04

You learn something new every day in these forums..:-)

soy 13:39 19 May 04

hey thanks guys!

50p for TAG and 9p call charge is that right? if so, thats quite expensive for my needs.

Thanks for the tip.

I mostly listen to radio when i'm driving so using a mobile texting could land me in real trouble. lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…