Radeon graphics card

drew645 18:21 20 Dec 03

I bought a Sapphire Radeon 9200 graphics card 256mb in the Computer World shop, cost me £99.99.
The card is fine but I was very annoyed to discover I could have bought it online from the same shop for £69.99.
It says web only deal so I don't suppose I can go back and complain. My own fault for not doing my homework.
If any one knows a way I can kick let me know!

Jester2K II 19:58 20 Dec 03

You answered your own question.

Hope you don't kick too hard!!

Gaz 25 20:19 20 Dec 03

Thats only a web order.

If you go into the shop, you cannot have it at that price.

drew645 01:15 21 Dec 03

Oh well I'm older and poorer but wiser.
Thanks for comments

You brought the card on your Barclaycard?

If so, they do a "price promise" (Barclaycard that is) whereby if you buy branded goods and find them cheaper they will refund the difference.

This applies to goods brought on the high street and you later find goods cheaper on the net - trust me, in a moment of need I brought a new HDD at well over the odds from a local shop, when I got back I home I went to Komplett and found the same disk at about £40 cheaper. Phoned BC and had to send a copy of my reciept and the web page. Money credited back to card within about 14 days.

drew645 20:00 23 Dec 03

Smiffy99, Thanks but alas I paid by Switch. I'll remember the tip, though. Cheers, Andrew

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…