RADEON Detection Driver Failure

babyalicep 22:30 23 Jan 09

im tring to update the drivers on my RADEON HD 4850. but it will not install. i had the same problem when i first instaled it. can i get some advice???? hers whats the log says:

Existing packagesCatalyst Control Center
ATI Catalyst Install Manager
ATI Display Driver
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

Other detected devices

Error messages
Failed to load detection driver

last time i had to uninstall mt pc pitstop programs and virus scan. but im not sure why i cant install it with them in. my virus scan is CA Interner Security Plus????

rdave13 00:31 24 Jan 09

Don't know about ATI drivers but if I have to install newer drivers for my Nvidia card then I download (save) to desktop. Uninstall loaded drivers through add/remove then reboot. Install the latest from desktop, after cancelling Windows "found new hardware wizard", reboot and that's it.
ATI drivers; click here

babyalicep 05:00 28 Jan 09

sory for later reply my virus program was stoping me from login in

im afrade to unistall becase ati has to use software to install so it can put in all the setings

Alice

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…