Quidco?

Why wont it work 12:31 12 Jun 08

I was wondering if anyone has used this service before, apparently it offers cashback? I'm a little unsure of whether it's just a scam or not, so windering if anyone can shed any light! click here

I am planning on signing up to be broadband and apparently if I do it through quidco I'll get £40 cashback...

Diodorus Siculus 13:42 12 Jun 08

click here and read about cash back sites and options.

BJN 16:18 12 Jun 08

I've used Quidco for 2 years now and it's worked well, the payment have arrived as expected. The only problem is it may take up to 3 months for payment to get to your bank account.

Bj

Ranger 08:13 13 Jun 08

Like BJN i've used quidco for around 2 years now (i've had around £500-£800 cashback in that time) some companies are quicker paying cashback than others

Picklefactory 12:48 16 Jun 08

I've been using them for about a year. It has been OK for me, but not flawless. You must take note that they do NOT guarantee your transaction will result in a cashback payment. I have received some nice payments (About £120 in all), but had a lot of trouble with one where it was just refused with a whole list of possible reasons. I argued the case, and was initially unsuccessful, but then out of the blue a week or two later, it suddenly got added as successful. That was in March, I still haven't recieved the cash yet, but hopefully it will arrive soon.
I still intend to continue using, but it's very important to follow instructions very carefully to ensure transactions get tracked properly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…