Quality PC

nivekh 20:43 09 Jun 09

I'm looking to replace my Athlon 64 based tower with something more 21st century!
Reading PC Advisor and other reviews, several names are always mentioned; Arbico, Cyberpower, Mesh, Eclipse and Chillblast.
I'd be really interested to hear from anyone who has experience (good or bad) of these companies.
I'm looking to spend around £750 on a quad core tower and I don't want to end up with a 'lemon'

citadel 21:12 09 Jun 09

you can easily build your own then you know it's good.

iscanut2 21:21 09 Jun 09

Have a look at Cougar..click here

nivekh 22:03 09 Jun 09

Self build seems like a fun hobby, but these days surely, you'll hardly save any money and you're not covered by any guarantees at all!

citadel 22:17 09 Jun 09

every part board, hard drive etc has it's own guarantee, if you wany to buy ginger6 got a very good write up in this weeks micro mart magazine.

birdface 09:26 10 Jun 09

Never heard many of the above mentioned when recommending companies to buy from.You can have a look around e-buyer very few complaints from them.

click here

birdface 09:29 10 Jun 09

click here

Also Novatech and Cougar have both been well recommended.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…