Pueblo Evita Fairways Timeshares

Kevscar1 12:29 24 Aug 10

If anybody is facing court action for non-payment of maintainence fees by

either of these then there may be away out. Please read this link.

click here

I have spoken to the barristers clerk and got some details from her.

Check your membership certificates, if it states the registered office as being in the Isle of Man UK courts have no jurisdiction. She also told me
that the Isle of Man courts refused to issue proceedings as the company registered there as a matter of convienence to escape UK Tax.
It is obvious that the companies are hoping no one knows about this as I am waiting to hear my court date with them. I am defending myself and intend to use this as my defense aand ask the court to bring criminal charges of attempted fruad as they know UK courts cannot hear these cases.If you already have a court date you need to bring this to the attention of your solicitor.

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:18 24 Aug 10

I have little sympathy for anyone who has taken out a timeshare.

G

Kevscar1 13:53 24 Aug 10

GANDALF
Had fantastic Holidays through mine at prices I could not have afforded otherwise. However as I am unlikely to be able to work again I cannot pay the fees anymore and they rejected the offer I made to them.

HondaMan 16:07 24 Aug 10

Why?

timsmith259 01:50 25 Aug 10

I thought most timeshares where out to make money out of people by showing glossy pictures of homes that didn't exist.

Kevscar1 06:11 25 Aug 10

Thats not timeshares. Good timeshare companies have apartments that are the equal of or better than 5 star hotels. Hilton Hotels have some as does Disney World.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…