Problems returning goods to expansys

Was Bike Bloke 21:04 12 Sep 05

I've just bought an i-mate jasjar from expansys.It arrived on Saturday.I spent all day but couldn't get it to work properly.It synced once but then crashed my pc several times and refused to sync again.It missed two calls and went straight to answerphone despite having signal.I also couldn't get it to join my wifi network.I emailed expansys to get a returns label.They've said that I pay the cost of return and they'll refund the value plus postage if it's tested and proves faulty.If not faulty they'll charge me 30% of the cost of the device because I've opened the software.You can't test it unless you load activsync.I bought with a credit card.What are my rights?Am I liable for postage?What if there's a despute re the faults?

fitcher 19:34 13 Sep 05

I have been waiting above a month for a motherboard that I sent back to micro direct ,the following day ,,I just could not get it to boot up.. ( I am experienced) .I gave them them the benifit of the doubt ,and thinking I would try it out. with other memory makes / ,I sent my card details for them to cost me for testing and sending back the board .. but I am still waiting for it ,,would I use them again ,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…