Problems With The NETAC A100 Car MP3 / WMA Player

AirToob 10:32 10 Jan 07

This is basically a neat little device (it is a USB memory stick with rechargeable battery that also plays MP3 and WMA files through headphones or FM radio, in linear or shuffled order, plus other functions) and excellent value for money at less than £50 (from netac.tv) for the 2GB version. However, it has exasperating problems (including NO FILES messages and deleting all its files) that you can overcome if you know the information provided below. It also has one of the worst set of instructions I have ever encountered, which is where most of the problems really lie, and a non-responsive support site.

In order to save other people some trouble, I have put a mini review and trouble shooting guide here:

click here

I hope it helps! I haven't resolved all the problems by any means, so any responses or updates/hints would be most welcome. In any case I plan to update the document from time to time.

Totally-braindead 10:56 10 Jan 07

A good idea AirToob to create a website with your solutions but if theres so many problems with the item I would buy something else without all the niggles.

wahdee 02:31 19 Jan 07

netac.tv asked me to update the firmware via netac.com and it works fine. thanks for your advice anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009