Problems With Evesham e-style RS30

stooie123456 22:04 17 Sep 06

Bought pc in march 05 with a 3 year warranty
by april 05 kept getting a blue background screen with STOP ERROR MESSAGE had to reboot and computer said it had recovered from a serious error. also kept hanging & not responding,reported it to evesham .
this continued until system failed to start up
kept reinstalling XP (3 times) under the guidence of evesham eventually they decided to change the hard drive in april 06
same thing kept happening, also kept getting a warning that the cpu was overheating by june 06 they couldn't get an egineer to visit so had to send it back they kept pc for 14 days. they had changed the mother board
still same thing happens they have just changed the hard drive again ! not that confident it will be ok
2 teenagers doing GCSE'S 7 A LEVELS constantly backing things up
i think that i have given evesham enough time to try & sort the problem out
am thinking about rejecting computer & asking for my money back on the grounds of not being of merchantable quality
any other ideas please

Forum Editor 23:03 18 Sep 06

This machine has had two motherboards, three hard drives, and three reinstalls of Windows XP inside 17 months?

Please email me, using the 'Contact Forum Editor' link at the top of the page.

Send me your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and any relevant Evesham order or reference number.

No promises, but I'll see what I can do. Email me as soon as you can.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced