Problems with Ebuyer

holytwo 21:38 19 Feb 06

I don't know if any one else has problems with this company but I am having problems contacting them. Letters i have written never answered I don't like using there phone system as I don't have much money and I know that these systems are all automated these days.

Forum Editor 21:56 19 Feb 06

send them an email.

What's the problem anyway? Maybe we can help.

Koochy 16:13 20 Feb 06

I only once ever had a problem with ebuyer and i found it a waste of time writing to them and as for the phone if you don't mind listening to an automated voice telling you your call is important for 43 minutes then i guess thats okay but i found email to be my best weapon i sent two to three emails a day for 3 days and they eventually phoned me.

spuds 17:41 20 Feb 06

Just made a check with the Ebuyer 'contact us' page. The modified site looks very good, and it now gives the waiting times for telephone messages. Last Friday the longest wait was 5minutes 49seconds, with averages of 1minute 13seconds. Today (Monday) the longest wait as been 2minutes 29seconds, with averages of 43seconds.The contact telephone numbers remains the same 0845 146 1720.

Even the enote system as changed. Looks really good. According to the website, response times for enotes is 8 hours, so holytwo, why not give the enote system a try.

If your letter writing was in reference to a product pre-sale query, then Ebuyer will not reply, as they state that that sort of inquiry should be made direct to the manufacturer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…