Problems contacting Overclockers UK (Esnet) Ltd

OU812 14:05 06 Apr 04

Hello

I am just enquring if anyone else has had any problems contacting the above. I have been trying for the last 2 days to contact their technical support number and one of 3 things happen

(1) I am left on permanent hold. (well up to 10 mins anyway after which I rung off)
(2) All you get is an engaged tone.
(3) You get a meassage saying all lines are busy so please call back later and are promptly cut off.

I have also emailed them and while I have had a cursory response they seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. I don't want to get into a situation of sending multiple emails to resolve 2 issues I have with recently purchased products that can be covered off by a quick phone conversation.

medicine hat 17:06 06 Apr 04

Better stay on the line as long as it takes. Well... when you can get through.

Or, if you live near M6 J15 pop in and see them

OU812 02:16 18 Apr 04

to top and tail my post, I'd better add that while telephone contact is difficult (to say the least) they do respond to email and the situation which was stressing me at the time of this post has now been resolved satisfactorily.

I'll keep my powder dry in future while I give the supplier a chance!

Forum Editor 09:22 18 Apr 04

I'm pleased to see that your problem is resolved.

Totally-braindead 11:53 18 Apr 04

I too have had the same problem with Overclockers phone line, I phoned about a dozen times, got through three times and was on hold for between 2 and 10 minutes and then got cut off. They did eventually answer emails though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…