Problems with Amazon?

Jdoki 09:28 12 Nov 04

Has anyone else been experiencing problems with Amazon UK recently?

For the last week or so I've been having issues viewing the site - almost as if the site has gone down, I tried from multiple PC's from different locations - same result.

This seems to have cleared up now, but...

In their 'Contact Us' section no information appears when I click on a specific topic - such as 'Delivery/Order Questions'.

An order I was expecting a day or so ago has not arrived, and I'd like to chase it.

If anyone has the email address for chasing orders, or a link to the form I need to fill in it would appreciated.

rickf 10:11 12 Nov 04

It seems as you sqay, its up and running again. Try to contact them again. My experience is that they are good at responding.

Jdoki 10:52 12 Nov 04

Thanks, just gone back and information is now appearing.

Arthur Scrimshaw 20:39 12 Nov 04

My only problem with Amazon is the delivery performance which has gone from good to dire in 6months. The Super Saver delivery option used to be almost as good as the paid delivery - hence the decision to slow it down to a snails pace no doubt.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…