Printing different pictures with Adobe Ph. El.

dugit 11:41 23 Nov 04

I want to print different pictures on A4 photo paper but with the Adobe Photoshop Elements 1989-2001 which I have and came in a package with my printer will print different sizes but only of the same picture.
Is there an update I can get for my Adobe Photoshop Elements to print different pictures ?

David4637 17:12 23 Nov 04

You don't need an update pack (there is not one), you create an A4 size canvass and drag the open images onto that canvass, and adjust there position on the page. The canvass must have the resolution set, to line up with the resolution of each of the images otherwise they will not be the correct size on the canvass. Its a brilliant prog but you have do some home work to get the best out of it. There are good tutorials on the net. David

dugit 17:58 23 Nov 04

Many thanks for he reply David I will have a try with what you say, and try to look on net for tutorial.

lixdexik 21:08 23 Nov 04

With Adobe Elements. I got the prog free with a scanner that I bought, I never did manage to get different pictures onto one page.. Elements 2 has the facility to do multi pictures on one page, one reason I upgraded. I think there is now or soon to be Elements 3 so if you were to upgrade I would look out for v3, for me v2 has more than I need.

Just A thought..Cheers Lixdexik.

dugit 00:18 24 Nov 04

Many thanks for your reply which I will explore Lixdexik.

Spanglish 16:05 25 Nov 04

Do you have XP ? If so Printer wizard should do that for you ( My pictures on explorer )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…