Printer recommendations

jbp1982 15:45 18 Nov 05

Failing my miserable order of an R300, that would have taken another 3 weeks.....

I cancelled and went to PCW for the Epson R340. What an amazing printer!!

More than satisfied with it, produced excellent printed dvds. Have tried photo printing and all sorts. The little full colour lcd on the front is so cool. Put in the card from your camera into the card reader and you can choose which photos to print on the colour display and do a bit of editing all without turning the computer ON!

Well impressed for £130.

Is everyone as happy as me?

My last printer was a C66.

ade.h 18:03 18 Nov 05

Canons are good and they have the cheapest running costs.

jbp1982 11:16 19 Nov 05

I've alwasy used/been around epson printers.

keewaa 11:27 19 Nov 05

I like the canon MP110 for a cheap multifunctional with cheap ink .... they seem to have replaced it with the MP150 which uses a different cartridge and I'm trying to discover if cheap cartridge for this are available.

wednesday 13 18:01 19 Nov 05

epsons I feel are the averaged out printer. some may be loud and may not be the fastest, but they have the best service and will be the one for printers. just like JVC for camcorders.

jbp1982 10:39 21 Nov 05

this one is fast and silent.

My old one used to make the table sway back and forth.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…