Printer Ink Supplies

Dubois 10:39 15 Apr 04

I have ordered some ink supplies from the above firm which was promised for the following day. Now three days later it has not arrived and on contacting the firm they are blaming the Post Office new delivery services. Has anyone had good or bad experience with this firm?

Markus 17:59 15 Apr 04

Don't fret, it's prpbably the post. eg. First Class letter from Plymouth to Aberdeen 23 days compared with FirstClass post from Vila in the South Pacific to Aberdeen 5 days. Same postal service.

I think the idea that First Class being next day delivery is very optomistic. Looking at their website it looks as if the company uses the regular first class mail, I am sure most similar companies use the same means of delivery unless you pay extra.

I agree 3 days although longer than normal is probably not that unusual.

CHAIRLEG 22:03 17 Apr 04

Plenty of time yet. I ordered black and colour from on the6 4 04 i received the black on the 8th with colour to follow i am still waiting for the colour.

JAMSARNNIE 00:12 18 Apr 04

Go to, cheapest compatible carts and fast service. e.g. 2 black & 2 colour £11-99 plus free delivery.

boy_from_the_blackstuff 20:50 18 Apr 04

agree - go to choice stationery - good prices, rapid reliable delivery

boy_from_the_blackstuff 20:51 18 Apr 04

agree - go to choice stationery - good prices, rapid reliable delivery

Totally-braindead 21:40 18 Apr 04

I've used Choicefor years now and never had a problem, fast speedyservice and the prices quoted all include VAT and delivery. The price you see is the price you pay. I like that.

victor 19 23:48 18 Apr 04

try this click here

Busy 16:05 20 Apr 04

Another vote for Choice stationery-they sent me a 4pack,didnt turn up,I contacted them and got a replacement immediately,no good customer service too

picklesy 16:28 20 Apr 04

it will be the post,used to get morning del.around 7.30am,now if we,re lucky it,s here for 1pm usually damaged probably building up to privatise it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…