Nick1 20:36 21 Nov 03

Dear All

My ink from

M.F.COPIER RENTALS
Unit 182 27 Colmore Row
Birmingham
B3 2EW
Tel O121 244 9339

Never arrived even after the payment for it had been taken from my credit card account.

Just a warning.
:-(

Nick

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:03 21 Nov 03

How long ago did you order? Have you spoken to the company? was it delivered to the wrong address? My order from Sainsbury's has not yet arrived but I wouldn't 'warn' all and sundry against them without a few more details.

G

JIM 21:28 21 Nov 03

I have not had any dealings with the company you mention,so i take it you have waited longer than the conditions below?

(As they have copyright on ther web site, have altered slightly there wording.)

I personaly am not to keen on there conditions of sale.

Hope your Printer ink arrives,and it is a one off.

You may have paid by credit or debit card so your goods will be sent in most cases within 7 days with a bit of luck.

Please note that also with regards no transit insurance if selected for there cartridge sales, and the order does not arrive, they cannot be held responsible for the losses incurred.

click here

Nick1 07:52 22 Nov 03

They debited my card on 20th October. I have emailed thaem twice with no response.

Must dash off to Kent now.

More details later

Nick

Stuartli 08:20 22 Nov 03

Are you sure it's not to do with the recent postal strikes?

My better half received a request on Wednesday from a Bradford firm for payment for an order to be made by November 17th. Wednesday was the 19th...

On contacting the company, its representative stated that hundreds of its bills had been substantially delayed in the post.

My credit card statement, sent out from Southend, was also around 10 days later than usual arriving.

rickf 11:58 22 Nov 03

Choicestationery is a very reliable co for ink cartridges. Have used them over the yrs and they ahve never once failed me. Hope your [rob. gets resolved.

Nick1 23:37 12 Dec 03

My ink arrived at the beginning of this week. £9-50 was not wasted but it was a long time!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…