Price comparison websites?

ade.h 00:19 25 Apr 04

Does anyone know of a good price comparison site that allows you to search for specific items of your choosing? If such a site exists, that is.

Kelkoo is all well and good only if the product you want happens to be one of those listed.

I would search the hard way, of course, but I'm building a new PC soon and want to find the best deals I can get!

spuds 00:38 25 Apr 04

I generally find that Google directs you to some very good price comparison websites. Here's a couple that I use click here click here

ade.h 01:09 25 Apr 04

I'll try those sometime. :)

ade.h 01:16 25 Apr 04

Dealtime looks really good; quite a big range of products already listed and compared. I should be able to get most of my kit thru' there hopefully. Thanks.

Stuartli 08:26 25 Apr 04

As Spuds points out click here is good but, and this must always be kept in mind, price comparison websites only display the links with retailers with whom they had agreements...:-)

The Google search usually brings up some very good prices without necessarily taking you to price comparison websites.

gobi 20:39 25 Apr 04

I used Pricerunner quite often besides Kelkoo. click here. It claims to list companies regardless they pay or not to its site. One feature I like most is that it has price history for the product searched which lets you study the price trend.

byfordr 20:47 25 Apr 04
  ade.h 00:21 26 Apr 04

Thanks for the links everyone. Pricerunner's product range looks pretty comprehensive; although it doesn't have the option to specify a particular product, it's the next best thing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5