Prebuilt system help, budget around 1000 UK pounds.

Ripebear 20:59 PM 22 Jun 12

I am open to suggestions on what site to use. Just what's best for value right now.

I am looking to buy a new system, all I need is the tower no peripharals.

Approximate Purchase Date: This week or next, finance is important (Buy now pay in 12 months) so keep this in mind please.

Budget Range: 900-1000. This can be worked if the increase is worth the bonus in performance, like going to 1050 will increase the GPU by a substantial amount or something.

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming - This is what it will be used for.

Parts Not Required: No parts required, only tower.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: As long as It has finance available, I'm open to any proven website.

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: Whatever gives the most bang for buck. But Intel preferably.

Monitor Resolution: I will be playing on a 50 Inch HDTV, so the resolution will be 1920x1080. I will get a monitor possibly in future but I would like to play on my TV.

Nontek 08:21 AM 23 Jun 12

Give Novatech a call on 02392 322500, they are situated near Portsmouth, Hampshire.

Very helpful, knowledgeable and reliable in all aspects! Well known within these forums.

Ripebear 09:43 AM 23 Jun 12

Yeah but just incase I wanted someone who was neutral to help me with the parts. Most of the time these guys are just there for a sale but maybe they are different and actually sell you what you want!

spuds 11:18 AM 23 Jun 12

You will only find out what Novatech are about if you contact them yourself, like any other retailer or manufacturer.

The questions you are asking comes up on a regular basis within the forum, so an archive search might bring some results or solutions.

With regards to finance, then there are a number of possible ideas. Again its a case of discussing this with the provider or agent. Dell do have schemes, but they are not interest free. Argos and John Lewis might do interest free, if you take out one of their credit cards.

Nontek 12:59 PM 23 Jun 12

Just put Novatech into the Search bar, top-left of this page!!

Terry Brown 12:58 PM 24 Jun 12

If all you want is a new box, then consider a motherboard bundle - they go from quite cheap to your price limit and beyond.

I have used NOVATECH and the build quality is excellent, or for a more personal swervice try Micro Direct;ylt=Aoqcy3FG8ulBCRpnrJcMosI4hJp4;ylc=X1MDMjAyMzM5MjMxMgRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTcwMgRuX2dwcwMxMARvcmlnaW4DdWsueWFob28uY29tBHF1ZXJ5A21pY3JvIGRpcmVjdARzYW8DMQ--?p=micro+direct&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-702

Terry Brown 13:07 PM 24 Jun 12

Link not working- try direct

As you select what you want you will be spoild for choice.

Woolwell 14:54 PM 24 Jun 12

"finance is important (Buy now pay in 12 months)". I was going to recommend Chillblast but I don't think that they offer this sort of finance and I don't think that Novatech do either (or microdirect).

If Buy now pay later is essential then you may find yourself restricted to Dell or HP for example. However you may not get such a good deal.

Ripebear 09:04 AM 26 Jun 12

I know Overclockers do it. And I got a good system from them before. But I need help with a good build first!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11