Praiseworthy comments for www.play.com

powerless 09:21 26 Jul 03

click here

"Creating a new account will only take a few minutes." - Very Fast - They just want the needed information. CC details, home address and would you like a newsletter. Thats all it was for me...

Placed the order and it arrived in 5 days.

Placed a further 2 orders and they arrived 4 days later at the sametime.

Comes from Jersey so they have a customs label on them ;-)

Simple, efficent, and just whtt i need. Only paced the 3 orders but i'll be using them again.

They'll do me!

Oh and their cheap!

Sir Radfordin 09:56 26 Jul 03

They do seem to be very good. Free P&P is surprisingly good because each item you order is sent on its own.

Ordered stuff Saturday night last week and it came Tue/Wed which is good going.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:01 26 Jul 03

They seem to be rather expensive, around £2 to £3/CD more than click here. Have used CDWOW! for nearly 18 months now...excellent and by far the cheapest around. (free deliv. around 3-6 days)

G

Sir Radfordin 11:32 26 Jul 03

Looking at my past purchases play.com is no more expensive than cdwow.com

Play.com is also a cleaner better site to use and a quick search shows play.com has more titles.

Gizmo 11:45 26 Jul 03

Try click here I found them cheaper for DVD?s than CD-WOW

-pops- 13:25 26 Jul 03

As with a lot of things, it pays to shop around and it is so easy when you can do it from your desk top.

I've used both of these companies and also 7dayshop and, depending on the particular DVD or other items I wanted, the prices were not consistently higher or lower at one place or the other.

As ordering is so easy from each of them, use each of them depending which is most economical.

tbh72 13:46 26 Jul 03

My order history at play.com would just about sum up my devotion for them. When I started my DVD collection they were the only company able to send R1's..... You can also search out some pretty special albums with track listing differing from the UK conterpart. Play.com will continue to have my business for as long as it's going..... Just thinking about whether I will be purchasing DVD's / CD's when im a wrinkly, AHUM.... wait's for the fall out & hopes everyone knows im only joking.

Regards
Tony

-pops- 14:28 26 Jul 03

Well, I am a wrinkly.

I can remember a time (just) when records were made of shellac. Drop 'em and they smashed.

powerless 15:29 26 Jul 03

What are "records"?

hehe

Well i'll do that ticky thing now.

Rebanut 16:13 26 Jul 03

If I were you "I'd get me coat"

if you know what I mean :)

Djohn 17:09 26 Jul 03

Me too and the fiddly job of changing the steel needle every few records as it went blunt! :o(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…