Praise for Warehouse Express.

The Kestrel 10:05 19 Oct 04

I have used click here twice recently, once to buy a digital camera and again on Sunday to buy a replacement printer. They send all orders by next working day delivery, and on both occasions mine have arrived during the morning of the next day. Both times I have requested delivery to an address other than that on my credit card, the first time to the other end of the country.

With my camera, they supplied AA alkaline batteries, although the advert stated Lithium ion. Half in hope rather than expectation I emailed the company to point out the error and suggested they sent the correct batteries. Within 2 days a small padded bag arrived with the lithium ion batteries. I have also spoken to their sales team on the 'phone and found them both knowledgable and courteous.

If you wish to purchase any photographic equipment or printers, they do not sell computers as far as I know, I would fully recommend them to you.

shifty 20:32 19 Oct 04

I have used them many times, very good. Ordered some studio lighting equipment which was delivered with-in approx 36hours. Vast range of photo cameras and equipment at reasonable prices.

Djohn 02:50 21 Oct 04

Used their buy now pay in 10 months with no interest. The finance company wrote a letter to me and an e-mail on the ninth month to remind me that I could pay in full or extend over three years with interest. Most don't do this, they rely on you forgetting and end up paying high interest rates.

Excellent company to deal with, I searched the net quite a bit and their prices were very comparable with other providers.

Only after I had placed the order over the net did I realise the company are only 5 minutes drive from my home! ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…