Praise for UKDVDR.CO.UK

PTB007 15:47 13 Aug 04

After reading a few posts recently regarding parcels being received incomplete and the problems experienced I thought I should commend the above company for their approach.
I placed an order on the 10/08/04 and within 40 minutes I was informed the order had been dispatched.
Unfortunately upon receipt of my order the next day (a very reasonable delivery charge, by the way) a few Items where missing.
I informed the company and with the minimum of fuss received the missing items this morning.
I also noticed that this company where missing on a recent post regarding blank media, I would recommend considering UKDVDR for your future media/compatible inks purchases also as they offer good value and good customer service in my opinion.

Nayraa 22:26 13 Aug 04

Ordered from these guys on wednesday, delivered on friday. All was correct, even received an email to say it has been despatched.

Its quite simple really....Why cant so many other companies get it right??

Thanks UKDVDR......if your listening.

Widows Son 21:09 17 Aug 04

I've just tried out Bonusprints service. 39x large (13x17cm) prints for a total of £7.83 including postage. Print quality 1st class and upload software simple and easy to use. I'll never sit printing out holiday snaps again!! And no I don't work for them!

If you don't have a broadband connection they'll even send you out prepaid envelopes for you to send your pictures on cd

I'm very quick to complain when I've had bad service, so I thought I should in fairness give praise when I'm pleased.

Widows Son 21:14 17 Aug 04

That was supposed to be the start of a new posting!

yeppidy 03:17 01 May 06

I'm glad someone has got somewhere with this company!! I bought some cdr off them and they took 5 days to get it to me. When I got it they were broken. When I asked for a replacement they refused. I was furious!

Since then I get all my cartridges from click here. They are quick and are very cheap. They also sell inks and other stuff for computers. They are exellent at keeping you up to date about your order.

I will never go back to ukdvdr. Regency Express is the new breed!!!

Stuartli 11:21 01 May 06

Have a look at click here for Epson and Canon compatibles.

I doubt if their prices can be bettered.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…