In praise of .....Roxio

jamsie44 18:56 08 Apr 05

I downloaded a programme from Roxio and had great difficulty installing it. The Roxio staff in Germany were very helpful and efficient and sorted everything out very quickly. Photosuite7 is now working very well and I am delighted with it.

anchor 09:37 09 Apr 05

Quite recently Roxio was take over by "Sonic Solutions". It seems their support may be better than previously provided by Roxio.

spuds 12:26 09 Apr 05

It's a pity that all support desks cannot offer a good service, especially after you have purchased a supposedly good product. Recently I had call to contact a French company [PNY] about one of their products. Not only did the female advisor understood English to a very high degree, she also understood the product inside out, and was able to solve the problem in a very short time. 100% satisfaction there. But I also had need to contact a UK manufacturer about a problem cd that I was having trouble loading. Two emails from them, and no further responses to my communications, with the end result that I cannot use the programme that I had purchased.So in that case 20% out of 100% for their effort would be more that generous.

In general, I tend to find Roxio products fairly good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…