Praise for Pipex and even BT

Aspman 10:04 17 Mar 04

Just thought I would put down positive comment about my recent transition to Broadband. I chose Pipex after reading other positive comments about the company in here and because of their very reasonable startup costs.

I made the purchase last wednesday online for Pipex SoloToGo package. I recieved the equipment on Saturday with my details. On monday I receved an email recommending I download updated software as there was an issue with the suppied disk and another saying the switch on was scheduled for Thurday.

Last night (Tuesday) I had a go just to see if things were happening (another post said that the configuration of the line had gone quicker than expected). An Lo and behold all was working at full speed.

So full marks to Pipex for a smooth and rapid move to BB for me and praise for BT (not often that will come from me)for getting things done 2 days ahead of schedule.

4 working days for me to go to BB.

The 2 micro filters supplied by Pipex were more useful than I thought. I was unaware that you needed a filter for each phone point in use not just each adsl point. I think I would have been cought out by this if other companies only supply one.

leo49 10:19 17 Mar 04

Glad to hear it all went well - start saving for a bigger[much bigger]hard drive. :o)

wags 13:20 17 Mar 04

Not surprised at all - Pipex are IMHO a first rate ISP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…