Praise for an online supplier

Cannuck 20:12 18 Nov 05

I was looking around for a new Digital camera, and discovered the new Fuji S9500, priced anywhere from £399.00 to over £550.00. The cheapest place for the camera, on it's own, (no extras like a CF card, battery charger and carry case), with a 1 year warranty, was PC World. Incidentally PC World was selling it at £499.00 a week ago.
The cheapest place online was Pixmania at £403.00 for the basic camera and 1 year warranty. After reading some of the threads about warranty and return problems with Pixmania, I'm glad I kept away from them.
I decided to purchase the camera from UK Digital Cameras, online. Their price for the basic camera was £435.00, but they offered 2 different "bundles", and I opted for the £499.00 bundle. This included the camera, a 1gb CF card, Battery Charger with 4 rechargeable batteries, and an excellent camera bag, along with a 2 year warranty. Putting that all together made this the best deal.
I placed the order, online, at 4.45pm Tuesday, and the goods were delivered at 11.30 AM on Wednesday, by Parcel Force. Everything was there as advertised. I found it hard to believe that the postman was delivering the camera, only 18 hours after ordering it in London to my home in Ayrshire.
I say a job well done by UK Digital Cameras, and Parcel Force.
Incidentally what a great camera.

rdave13 20:30 18 Nov 05

Nice to hear praise for some UK companies.Good one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…