In praise of Mitsubishi

wags 13:30 11 Apr 05

As we mostly hear of complaints about various manufacturers, I just thought I'd let you know of the excellent service I have experienced from Mitsubishi.

My Diamond Pro 930SB monitor started playing up about a week ago after 19 mths of reliable service. The product has a 3 year warranty, so I phoned Nec-Mitsubishi on Friday 8th April in the afternoon. I was dealt with by a friendly and efficient young lady who told me that the monitor would be replaced today. True to her word it was 'swapped' on site today at lunchtime.

Well done Mitsubishi !

Stuartli 14:46 11 Apr 05

Mitsubishi has been delivering top class products and after sales care in the UK for many, many years.

Sadly, its superb TV and home electronics products were gradually withdrawn from the market as the GBP decided cheaper was better (some people never learn!), with the company deciding to concentrate on monitors and related equipment.

Some of the larger Dell-branded monitors were, in fact, rebranded Mitsubishi models.

My 12-year-old Mitsubishi H58 Nicam stereo VCR has never missed a beat and is in constant daily use.

Rwstill 19:51 11 Apr 05

I agree with all comments about Mitsubishi and the Diamond pro 930 sb.
Great monitor, great service.

squillary 00:38 13 Apr 05

Same experience with a Diamond Plus 93SB here. Problems after 18 months and swapped out just as arranged. When they found out my own monitor was encrusted with fag ash they swapped it back (after fixing it) with neither complaint nor charge.

Certainly impressive.

anchor 09:58 15 Apr 05

I agree, my experience was equally as good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…