praise for a local company. Discount Computers(NI)

hugh-265156 02:11 10 Nov 04

i hope you dont mind me praising this company. i have used them for a year or so and and im a very happy bunny so thought i would give them a mention.

if anybody is in the belfast or lisburn northern ireland area check them out as there prices are great. very helpful, very friendly staff. click here can also recommend the epson ink compatatables.

postage to uk mainland if anybody is interested is: for systems £24, parts is £12.

ps. i have no connection with this company.

The Spires 19:46 11 Nov 04

Thank you, will add that to my bookmarks & pass it on to a relative who lives in NI.

tanzanitre 21:24 11 Nov 04

New one to me!! Ta huggy will save in favourites.

sean-278262 21:54 11 Nov 04

Ahh they really deserve praise.

2 full systems one 2 years old the other just out of warranty.

Second one was not as ordered ( custom spec) so sent back to them at no cost and over a few goes was returned at higher than ordered spec.

Great to deal with and they shipped to mainland ireland within 2 days.

Excelent service and strangely no problems so far on either system and both are used heavily.

PCA should review them for the super budget range as the systems are competitive!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…