Praise for good customer service

tigertop2 17:03 29 Apr 09

I recently purchased an all-in-one remote to operate TV, PVR, Satbox and DVD and thus get rid of the 4 individual remotes that clutter up the house
When the new remote arrive I set it up to work perfectly on everything except the DVD player. I discovered that the UK main agent offered an upgrade service free of charge including return postage. The remote went to them by 1st class post on Monday 27th April and I received it back today, Wednesday 29th April, fully upgraded with the code for the DVD player
So well done Royal Mail and well done the UK agent (who did not supply me with the controller originally) and who gave me excellent help in advising me about the upgrade on a Saturday afternoon!.

I have no connection with this firm other than as a new customer. Anyone interested in using them will find them at :-

click here

BT 17:37 29 Apr 09

..get my vote this week. Ordered a nice new Self Propelled petrol mower on Tuesday morning, delivered Wednesday lunchtime on FED Express.

tullie 17:52 29 Apr 09

Its nice to get recommendations but the firm deliverying it such as Royal Mail,or courier service has a big part tp play.

realist 12:22 03 May 09

You soon find out how good a retailer is when there's something missing from the box or something goes wrong with your purchase a few months after you bought it.
I can recommend Paysan for their fast, friendly and efficient customer service.

cruiser2 18:04 03 May 09

Use a courier service who pick up parcels from my house and deliver them next day to our grand daughter in Kent. Cheaper then Royal Mail and saves me having to take it to the nearest post office.
Have also had good customer service from Boundary Mill Stores at Colne.
There are some firms who still have good customer service and do not use 0870 numbers.
Also just been notified of a flight change by our travel agent at the end of a cruise in December 2009. When you phone, they know immediately who you are and have full details of your booking.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…