In Praise of DELL

watchful 10:59 01 Apr 05

I ordered a printer online from Dell just before Easter and this was followed by a phone call asking me whether I preferred a daytime or evening delivery on Wednesday.
I chose daytime and it arrived first thing on Wednesday morning.
Good service.

Magik ®© 12:16 01 Apr 05

yes, pity we do not hear more good reports of good service..instead of smashing them into the ground when they get it wrong...no one on the planet is perfect, not even me. :-)

puma22 19:34 01 Apr 05

totally agree!!
I ordered a PC from dell. it arrived within 4 working days and arrived in the eveing - didnt have to take a day off work!!!
It is a great machine and the monitor has no dead pixcels. This is in stark contrast to the PC i took delivery of from a diffenrent firm (no names mentioned as i have gone on long enough about this).
cheers Dell!!

bukkaz 22:44 01 Apr 05

Same here. Ordered a laptop. Was expecting a 1-2 week delivery time. This was Thursday. They rang me up Friday to arrange delivery and it came on the Tuesday morning.
Very impressed.

bukkaz 22:45 01 Apr 05

Same here. Ordered a laptop. Was expecting a 1-2 week delivery time. This was Thursday. They rang me up Friday to arrange delivery and it came on the Tuesday morning.
Very impressed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…