Praise For Dataquest International Ltd.

kinger 21:06 18 May 05

I would just like to thank John Wilson at DataQuest (I found their ad in PC Advisor some months ago) after saving my data from a very badly damaged Hard Disk drive.

I've mentioned the 'fun and games' I've had with two LaCie 320Gb Big disk drives elsewhere on this forum where I purchased two units, one went faulty and was replaced, the replacement went faulty and now the 2nd drive has exactly the same fault.

Unfortunately LaCie cannot save your data, only repair or replace the drive. So on the second faulty drive I needed to save over 30,000 very important files (yes I did back up but the back up was lost, it's a long story).

I looked in PC Advisor and found the Dataquest ad.

It took them several attempts and three months to do it but yesterday I was able to get back to work and save the business.

So, rather than complain about a company I'd like to highly recommend Dataqest International Ltd. should any other forum member need to urgently recover their lost data, contact John Wilson.

Cheers to John and the team, you're life savers.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…