Praise for Cougar Extreme

Ashrein 23:20 04 Mar 09

I lost my internet connection,as the computer is only 10 months old I thought I would phone Cougar, where I had purchased my computer from.
The person I spoke to on the phone who was very helpful, asked me to do a few things that he told me over the phone( going into BIOS to check some things etc)he then told me it looked like that my ethernet/lan card had packed in and said would I be confident enough to go inside the computer to fit a new one if they sent me one through the post.
The other alternative would be returning my computer back to Cougar.
I said I would have go at doing this.
The following day I received a new ethernet/lan card through the post and within 10 minutes I had my internet connection back up and running.
I beleive this to be excellent service from Cougar and with no premium rate phone calls.
I would reccomend Cougar to anyone considering purchasing a new computer.

spuds 08:27 05 Mar 09

You cannot ask for better service than that. But then again Cougar have had many praises in the past, and its great to hear that they are providing this one to one help, something perhaps, which other company's might learn from!.

daveeb 15:16 05 Mar 09

I've had my Cougar pc for about 3 months and very happy I am with it too. It's refreshing to hear that they go the extra mile where after sales service is concerned.

bigsnackajacker 01:39 06 Mar 09

What an amazing company...noooot...the onboard ethernet packs up and they send an ethernet card...they should be replacing the motherboard as there's a fault with the motherboard, which could it mean it will pack up very soon, probably just outside the 1st year of warranty.

daveeb 10:37 06 Mar 09

@bigsnackajacker

You seem to be having a bad day if your negative responses to several posts are anything to judge by. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

isca2 12:09 06 Mar 09

Go away !!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…