Poweroid computers

warbler 19:03 17 Jan 03
  warbler 19:03 17 Jan 03

I am puzzled that there seems to be no messages about Poweroid machines. Is no one buying them?
Warbler

powerless 19:15 17 Jan 03

Put "poweroid" into the search on this site you'll recieve a few returns about poweroid.

Poweroid 19:32 17 Jan 03

Warbler, people are more likely to post messages when they have a problem than when everything arrives on time and is all working perfectly :-)

powerless 19:36 17 Jan 03

Nice response.

Ralpheus 23:57 17 Jan 03

I recently bought a Poweroid - it arrived when they said it would, and everything seems to be working well. My gut feeling is that they are more interested in computers and computer users than they are in making as much money as possible, which can't be bad

cheers

geezer13 00:56 20 Jan 03

Bought a poweroid, good sales and info service - arrived on time with several upgrades that I didnt expect.

Didnt work.

Sent it back through an excellent and hasty returns service, got it back quickly despite being very close to x-mas.

Very happy!!

Only slight problem was the impolite e-mail I recieved when describing what i "thought" was wrong with it.

Apart from that i recommend them for good computers and good customer service. never thought i would ever say that in the same sentence.

warbler 08:28 22 Jan 03

Many thanks to all who replied. Am I right that they must be working on a new design in the superbudget area - this is where I am aiming to buy.
Warbler

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…