power PC money no object

jimmylove 21:20 21 Jul 05

Can anyone recommend Cube247? I have up to £2000 to spend for a decent system. Music, word and video are my main uses. Any advice gratefully received! Reliability, design and (smaller) form factor are important.
TIA,
James

jan-boy 23:01 21 Jul 05

£2000 to spend leaves me speechless I'm afraid.

Kate B 23:32 21 Jul 05

*gulp* I spent more than that on my Beast. Have a look at click here - they're in Canada but an excellent company: small, superb customer service and my machine is a dream. They were so good that they emailed me after the bombs in London two weeks ago to make sure I was OK. Superb.

Just one thing to factor into your budget if you do go for a Voodoo machine - import duty!!

slowhand_1000 23:59 22 Jul 05

Just had a look at your link! GULP indeed. Bl***y heck!

Stuartli 09:24 23 Jul 05

Also see:

click here

Stuartli 09:26 23 Jul 05

I don't think I would be happy carrying around a bright pink laptop...:-)

jimmylove 13:26 23 Jul 05

How does the warranty work with them being in Canada? Do you have to bear the cost of shipping back to them should anything go wrong?

joesoaps 15:39 23 Jul 05

My friend just bought this click here and it is fabulous,it absolutely is the bees knees for gaming.

Makes me wonder what the top of the range Delphinus is like?

Belatucadrus 15:45 23 Jul 05

The cutting edge power PC, guaranteed frustration as 12 months down the line some spotty Herbert will show you his pride and joy, just off the PCWorlds shelf, it'll have a higher spec and will only have cost them half what you paid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac